Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Special Edition of Please Read the Posted Signs

“REMEMBER, REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER GUNPOWER, TREASON AND PLOT. WE SEE NO REASON WHY GUNPOWER TREASON SHOULD EVER BE FORGOT!”

Please my Readers but you must forgive me. With the last name of RUSHTON… Well one does have “Ancestral Flash Backs”, now and again. Especially when your ancestors were in the thick of the GUN POWER PLOT CONSPIRACY. A very large catch of explosives were found in the “Township of RUSHTON: UK”! (now you understand why I call Lady Yaya Han: QUEEN)

Happy 5TH of November, or “Guy Fawkes Night” , for our theme is…


“V IS FOR VENDETTA!”
 
 
 

Video Presentation

If you have any suggestions, drop me a comment here. I love fulfilling the requests of our Readers - YOU!

Until next week, "Please read the Posted Signs". Please Read the Posted Signs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...