Friday, December 27, 2013

Cosplay: Kiryuin Satsuki from Kill la Kill

I did a post a couple weeks ago of Ryuko Matoi cosplays. I figured it may be a good idea and drop one of her rival - Kiryuin Satsuki.

Talk about a pure bitch in an anime, she is one for the books. Absolute power corrupts absolutely will have a picture of her next to it. She rules the Honnōji Academy as Student Council President and all around Tyrant. Her word is law and is never questioned.

Ryuko wants badly to battle Satsuki as she has information about her father's death.  More importantly it has to do with Ryūko's Scissor Blade as she may know who has the other half. Not just a pretty face, her power is on match with Ryuko's and even has the sexy school battle uniform to prove it.

I guess you didn't come for the commentary, but for the visuals. I guess it it time we get to the lovely ladies of cosplay!

(photographer:VergneDekton )

(photographer: unknown)
  
Tatto
(photographer: LJinto and unknown)
 

(photographer: unknown)
 
 

(photographer: unknown)
Let me know which of these ladies are your favorite?

We are also always looking for our NEXT COSPLAY STAR, so drop me a line a bluedrakon (at) gmail (dot) com!

4 comments:

  1. No doubt abt it! Whoever dare wears the the battle suit wins! Lol...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if it is them or us that are the real winners ;^)

      Delete
  2. JiMoTing's & Tatto's faces is sooooo noooot adoroble, so they are not a winners(( personaly for me, Inushio gets first place, with Yimaji takes second and Velvetroseclare is the third one^^
    Sorry, I'm so picky =3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - I think Satsuki has a rough look anyway. The variety faces actually make it that more authentic for me.

      Delete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...