Thursday, July 03, 2014

Cosplay: Motoko Kusanagi as Hard Disk II

Art by Uger ©
I know, I have been lacking post lately. I have been a bit busy with normal life stuff and not aways at the computer now. I will try to get back to blogging and posting some reviews and other cool things I find.

Just a quick note, the new Transformers movie leaves something to be desired. I have had conversations with many people at work and they agree that is was off. A fellow blogger, Open the Toy did a great review of it. You can check out his Transformers 4 reviewand you will get the jest of it all. I hope they fix this in #5. No on to our post :^)

I was looking a the Flipboard app on my phone and found a cosplay of Motoko Kusanagi in her Hard Disk character again (first post). I decided to see if I could find some others who did her as well. I was only able to find one other cosplayer that I hadn't mentioned before. This is my favorite version of the Major as I also had the statue at one time, but lost it :^(

As always, lets stop jawing and get to the reason why you are here . . .

(Photographers: Richard, Daniel & Miguel)

 
  
(Photographer: Jt Fish, Dr Whom,  
Decco Photography, Antony Gomes & Julien Rico)
 
 

Let me know which of these ladies are your favorite?

We are also always looking for our NEXT COSPLAY STAR, so drop me a line a bluedrakon (at) gmail (dot) com!

All images used in this blog are copyrighted (©) by their respective cosplayer or photographer and any infringement was not intended. If anyone upset by me posting their images on my blog, please contact me and I will remove them.

2 comments:

  1. Close fight nonetheless Kittycricri have my vote for the weapon and well made suit. Awesome pose too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a tie to me as both ladies did a bang up job of cosplaying her.

      Delete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...