Friday, July 25, 2014

Day 1 of SDCC 2014 and YAYA!

This day was ONE BIG EMOTIONAL Roller-Coaster! Passing a Quick Post of what happened today.

Went first thing to Yaya Han at a Publishing Booth Early Dropped my card to a team Yaya Cosplayer. Explained all and was Friend. AND I AM! Please announce me to her. 10 minutes later.... She landed fresh for a New Con. 

I was 9 in a fast moving line and she took extra time and caring with me. After my Stander Kneel to our Cosplay Queen, Right into Old Friends and Family. Told quick overview after she read my thank you card below with picture with MOTTO: Always follow your dreams. "That HURT you"..... The emotional nackness was TOUGH... She is friend, Family, and Queen. The two pics say it all. I bought right from her the 2015 Calender.

The Sig reads:

DC Rushton.
KEEP FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS,
and WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!

I OBEY MY QUEEN!

The rest of the day was spented with Comic Con FAMILY AND FRIENDS, COSPLAYING. Cked 1/3 or better Dealer floor.

Back and power was waitng a bit and Hair Spray FAILED. Call in a Day.

BUTT OF DAY's CON Jokes EX-SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Crash After Repack of Gear,
DC

3 comments:

  1. Man! Russ, you are always having such great time with Yaya! Envious ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is still exhausted and working on some new posts. Us 'olde' guys need a little more time to recover :^)

      Delete
  2. Dennis! My Biggest Fan. So good to hear from you. YOU, and ALL MY READERS, can E-Mail me anytime at my E-Mail-Box: ( dc2old4anime@gmail.com ) I have been Exiled from my family for my, "COMIC-CON-COSPLAY-CRAP"! Well YOU ALL ARE MY FAMILY READERS! Love to hear from you all.
    DC

    ReplyDelete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...