Saturday, September 20, 2014

Please Read the Posted Signs

"Welcome to 2old4anime's INSPIRATIONAL SIGNS"

Each week here, I (D.C. Rushton), shall be presenting 5 Anime or Cosplay signs for your Enjoyment.

Make You Laugh, or Just Make You Think!

My Readers. This year's Con was, and forever shall be imprinted on my Soul. It gave this old Dragon cause, to fly with the Younglings. There is music echoing with in, and with out me I must share. So please to Enjoy "Sakura-Con 2012 Opening.


STAND AS ONE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS "OTAKU'S" AND SING! ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!

DC

Until next week, "Please read the Posted Signs". Please Read the Posted Signs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...