Tuesday, June 23, 2009

FMyLife - You thought you had it bad!

Now kiddies, this is not a sight for you junior associates. So please get Mom or Dad's permission before going forth into the darkness.

FMyLife is a way to waste minutes in your precious life with witty banter about how screwed up your life is.


If you have not figured it out by now the "F" stands for "Fuck" (ooooo - you said a bad word!). Now I know that some of these may be made up - but who the hell cares, they are funny! They even have the posting broken down by categories: See All, Love, Money, Kids, Work, Health, Sex and Miscellaneous. So you can see they have something for everyone.

Here are some examples for you:

"Today, I heard my sister masturbating in her room. I took the dog around the block to get out of the house, and I came back to see her leaving her room . . . my electric toothbrush in her hand. FML"

"Today, my boss called me into his office to show me the web site of a potential business partner. When he began to type "virginia" into Google, it auto-completed his search with his recent search for 'virgin boy assholes'. I have to go on business trip with him tomorrow. I am a young guy. FML"

"Today, my boyfriend and I decided to try anal sex, When he was done, I turned around to see him holding a strap-on with a smile on his face and said 'Now, do me'. FML"

That is just the "tip" of what people write, so waste some time and brain cells and take a look. I sent this to my co-workers and we wasted the day trying to find the funniest one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...