Monday, June 13, 2011

Lynn Minmie, a Vintage Figure from Robotech

DC wanted to share this with all you Robotech fans.

Was changing around things on my walls.

There was a Old ROBOTECH "Lynn Minmei" doll. 1983. Hung in the BOX, and in fair condition. Tell of family first REAL Japanese Anime come to us. Ex-wife went out and buying ROBOTECH figures/Mechs, and this doll was Jewel in the ROBOTECH family crown.


Doll stored until came back to me, and box repaired and mounted on my wall.


We are hoping to see her out of the box, but for now, this is what we have for you.


Not sure I would of had this in my collection back in the day, but I would sure be happy to have it now. I bet Barbie is shaking in her shoes now that we have a real singer in our mist.

4 comments:

  1. I think my oldest anime items are some Sailor Moon dolls. But we REALLY played hard with those, I lost accessories and I'm pretty sure my sister cut the hair on all of hers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lovelyduckie ~ mine is the Transformer 'JetFire' that I kept out of my entire Transformer collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge Minmay fan! It's odd, I don't remember her wearing this outfit... maybe she did in the series, but I prefer her wardrobe in the movie.
    And that 80's hair!! <3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Miss Romy ~ I am not certain either, but you know how companies try to market what they 'think' will sell.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...