Saturday, July 23, 2011

Please read the Posted Signs

Welcome to 2old4anime's "INSPIRATIONAL SIGNS"

Each week here, I (D.C. Rushton), shall be presenting 5 Anime or Cosplay signs for your Enjoyment, Make You Laugh, or Just Make You Think!

GREAT CON + Jay Leno interview!

" Your "Priest of Tao" Cosplayer DC at the San Diego Comic Con. So the theme again is . .

"COMIC CON"

Be watching Monday night's, "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". I WAS INTERVIEW at the Con for the show. So be watching readers.....

Tell you more as I have it happens. ( OH THE CAT GIRL + Ladies)

"All is Bitchen in The Universe of COMIC COM", DC

I hoped you like this week's 'Sign Posts'. If you have any suggestions, drop me a comment here. I love fulfilling the requests of our Readers - YOU!

Until next week, "Please read the Posted Signs".

2 comments:

  1. Love convention as we get to meet many wonderful people and cosplayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dennis aka Katsuden ~ i got some photos back from DC and he has some cool shots so far. Hope to post soon

    ReplyDelete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...