Friday, February 10, 2012

Cosplay: Lina Inverse

Lets take another step back for some humorous magic. Of course I am talking about Lina Inverse from the classic series Slayers. This is a fav of our co-writer DC as well.

Here is one of the early series that had both short and boob jokes galore. Poor Lina never got a break, but she sure could let the magic fly. There were several different versions of the Slayers series, so I decided to keep this post wide open. I didn't want to limit everyone to one of them and the ability to check out all her styles.

For a really wide range in one cosplayer of Lina, check out GreatQueen Lina. To think she has no less than 12 versions showcasing Lina - seriously crazy if you ask me. I have a few of them displayed below with the other lovely cosplayers.

GreatQueen Lina
(photographer: DeuS-and-SilmA and Ralf)






(photographer: Jake)




Ruka
(photographer: unknown)




WindoftheStars
(photographers: Consplayers & Evalime)



Let me know which of these ladies are your favorite?


We are also always looking for our COSPLAY STAR, so drop me a line a bluedrakon (at) gmail (dot) com!

2 comments:

  1. I love character from Knight Fantasy anime and Lina from Slayer is awesome. Nice cosplaying especially those who did well on the shoulder armor plate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great selection and variety as so many versions of her exist. I may have to open this up again.

      Delete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...