Friday, August 24, 2012

Cosplay: Tandem Twin Bonney

Want to get to another figure that I wish I had from the Tandem Twin series by Yamato. We have a lovely young Dog Girl who goes by the name Bonnie (Bonney).

Now this one isn't like my other as she is more of the submissive type. She is on her knees and comes with a chain. I am not sure, but I think that is a wrapped condom in her mouth - but you make that call yourself. I am sure you could take either Annerose or Alma and they could hold the chain. Talk about another way to showcase your figure collections.

I have scoured the internet and found some lovely cosplayers that went and did a cosplay of her. I am amazed at the time they took in each to match Bonnie so well.

Lets get to the ladies who cosplayed Bonnie.


(photographer: unknown)
 
 
(photographer: unknown)
 
 

(photographer: unknown)
  
(photographer: unknown)
 

Let me know which of these ladies are your favorite?

We are also always looking for our NEXT COSPLAY STAR, so drop me a line a bluedrakon (at) gmail (dot) com!

4 comments:

  1. Tell me how can I adopt a dog girl like those. They are saucy and hot! Is this character from game or some ecchi anime?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is actually based on figures called Tantem Twin by Yamato. I have both Annerose or Alma in my collection, but want some more :D

      Delete
  2. Hm Karin Nonone and Saki are tied in my book XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I can pick one this time as I like the whole submissive woman thing - LOL

      Delete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...