Friday, January 04, 2013

Cosplay: Major Motoko Kusanagi 3


Lets get the first Friday of the New Year started off with one of my Favorite Cosplays - Major Motoko Kusanagi.

This is my 4th Cosplay Friday featuring cosplayers who took on this famous character, Now I have to say that Yoko (Gurren Lagann) is another fav, but this was my first anime girlfriend (LMAO). It isn't easy finding cosplayers that took her on, but I have found another 4 lovely ladies that did just that.

Though most of them did a single version of our lovely Major, there is one that did several renditions of her which are each on their own stunning. No matter who is the most best version of the Major, it will be a hard choice. Of course, I will leave this discussion up to you to  pick your favorite this week.

 Crystal Graziano
 (Photographers: Benn Robbins & LJinto)
 
 
 
 
 
 Riddle
(Photographers: Ron "Spidey" Gejon and Anna Fischer)
 
 
 
(This great calendar was the only one I had this past year)

(photographer: unknown)
 
 
 
 
 

(photographer: Anderson Bonioli
 
 
 

Let me know which of these ladies are your favorite?

We are also always looking for our NEXT COSPLAY STAR, so drop me a line a bluedrakon (at) gmail (dot) com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...