Monday, August 26, 2013

Kids Korner: Digimon-Digital Monsters, episodes 1-52

It has been a while, but my son has a new review for an old standby - Digimon: Digital Monsters.

Since it hit Netflix, he was excited and has watched the first 52 episodes. I decided to hit him up for a review (with a bit of encouragement). It was a good idea as he just started the school year and figured it would be good mental exercise for any upcoming book reports.

I remember watching this series and enjoyed myself watching it with him There is no joy better than sharing something you love with your kids. We had a blast catching up on the series and he was amazed that he had already watched the first 52 episodes.

Well, I guess I better get to his review:

Why did you pick 'Digimon: Digital Monsters' to watch?

I have always loved Digimon and all the different types of digimon. I liked that the Digimon had the power to digivolve.

What did you think of the first 52 episodes?

I think they were good except a few episoded. I didn't like it when Tai was warped out of the Digiworld into the real world without his friends.

Which was your favorite character and why?

I like the leader [Tai] because WarGreymon is an awesome Digimon. He is awesome because he is one of the stongest Digimon in the Digiworld.

Do you think it should have ended at episode 52?

No, because it just doesn't end at rainbows and sunshine as there is always a catch.

How would you feel if you were digitized and put into another world?

I would be scared because I have not food, shelter or protection. The only protection I would have would be a Digimon. Some Digimon will try to kill me, while some will try to protect me.

Full Digievolution of my Son's Favorite

Have you watched the series and what are your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...