Monday, February 03, 2014

Yaya Han Cosplay Vlog: Cons, Projects, 2014!

DC RUSHTON’S COSPLAY VIDEO REVIEW:

Welcome to my first Cosplay Video Review of 2014! One of the first things I did when I got back on line was play “Catch Up”, on the happening of our Queen of all Cosplay, the Lady Yaya Han. SCORE! I have others to present to you all my Readers. This Vlog was dated (01/08/14). So I will present them in order of publishing.

As a Cosplayer, and Friend of Lady Yaya’s, I share her excitement of this “Cosplay Year’s Happening”. I too am excited about it. Much is happening with me as a Cosplayer/Reporter. If I can work it…. I WILL HAVE MY CAMERA MAN/HANDLER BESIDE ME VIDEO REPORTING A “ON THE COSPLAY FLOOR”, INTERVIEW WITH LADY YAYA HAN AT SAN DIEGO COMIC CON 2014! (MORE ON THAT ANOTHER POSTING) So with Honor I present to you Our Lady Yaya!

“What a LONG… Strange Cosplay Trip It’s Been!”,

DC Rushton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...