Thursday, April 29, 2010

Final Fantasy X Lulu Cosplayers

I was never a big Final Fantasy Gamer as I never had a PlayStation to play it on. I did watch the Advent Children anime and loved the characters (not to mention the effects).

I have always had a spot in my heart for Cosplayers that were a mix of Goth/Steampunk. As far as I am concerned, Lulu from Final Fantasy X fits the bill (but whats up with that doll?).

Lets take a look now at some Cosplayers I found that did a good job on her elaborate costume. Any favorites out of this nice little group - mine is Jonetsu!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely cosplays. Really really awesome costume. Cosplays like these make me wish everyone walked around in anime clothes.
    Anyways, I like Llyasviel the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Llyasviel is freakin adorable :<

      Delete
  2. Oh yeah! I'm a Rikku man myself but Lulu is a definite second in my book. These are great cosplays. I especially like the second to last picture of the girl leaning forward doing Lulu's victory pose. Well done. Thanks for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Yi ~ I am trying to get some of the best cosplayers I can find to post here.

    @Seantaku ~ I will have to check up on Rikku and see who has cosplayed her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Lulu was my favorite character from FFX :) Great pictures, though you're missing some good ero ones ;P

    ReplyDelete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...