Thursday, May 13, 2010

Asuka Langley Soryu Cosplayers

I went a different direction on this than I usually do. If you look at the whole Neon Evangelion Genesis franchise, they really cross merchandised like crazy.

I wanted to get a good pull of people who played her in various styles. She is a well liked character and she gives way to a variety of ways to cosplay her. I did not stay with her in the traditional costumes, but definitely you will see a range in just the people who did use her in the cosplay. Though I love some of the girls in the plug suits, I have to say my favorite is her in the Gothic outfit.

Let me know if you know who is in the "Unknown" photos.

Without further a-do, lets get the slide show clicking ~

2 comments:

  1. Top two for me would be Eva-Butterfly and Miss unknown! Great cosplay there

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Dennis aka Katsuden ~ I like ShiNo_Usagi as Asuka with the Guitar. It really showcases her tough side of the character.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...