Friday, January 21, 2011

Mari Illustrious Makinami Plugsuit Cosplay

Everyone forgets the new girl in Neon Genesis Evangelion - Mari Illustrious Makinami. She plays a more defined role in the later 2.0 movie. I had to include her in this run as she definitely fits the bill. It was especially pleasing to get her in 2 different suits as well.

Here are both versions for your to view that these lovely ladies took the time to cosplay. I love the use of the glasses as we all know you need a girl in glasses to add class and sophistication to the story - yea - right.

Without further waiting, lets get to the lovely cosplayers who too the time to accessorize and make Mari jump off the screen and into our conventions.

8 comments:

  1. Kit Foxfire looks great complying Mari. I haven't had the time to watch the movie 1.0 but I managed to get the vcd at only two Singapore dollars on discount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dennis aka Katsuden ~ I like the Unknown and really wish I had a link for her. I just got the Evangelion 1:11 and have to wait now since not seen 1.0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow cosplayer Czari is on your Mari cosplay collections! Go Cosplayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite this time is Jue. Her cosplay is lovely~

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Cosplayer Mimay ~ I try to keep it worldwide if possible

    @Yi ~ She had a nice outdoors photo shoot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today's world is growing very rapidly. Everyone wants to look good.In this case cosplay outfit has a perfect balance between the lace and the open part. It gives you personal satisfaction. It has a wide variety of costumes. Cosplay Costume is one of top sellers this season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last Mari cosplayer is an italian girl and these photos were taken at the Lucca Comix and Games, I saw that Mari and she was gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the info, I may have to try to do some more research to find her actual name :D

      Delete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...