Saturday, January 12, 2013

Please Read the Posted Signs

"Welcome to 2old4anime's INSPIRATIONAL SIGNS"

Each week here, I (D.C. Rushton), shall be presenting 5 Anime or Cosplay signs for your Enjoyment.

Make You Laugh, or Just Make You Think!

"Welcome to the FIRST of the 2013's, "PLEASE READ THE POSTED SIGNS".

I am a "Science Fiction", writer. Granted said title by the Late "Dean of S.F.", Ray Bradbury. Yet... I was "PUBLISHED", for my Cosplay Character/Costume? THAT'S STILL COUNT AS PUBLISHED!

So let this our theme for this week, for what WILL BE, the GREATEST YEAR YET, FOR COSPLAY...

"FROM DC'S EGO!"
 
 
 

If you have any suggestions, drop me a comment here. I love fulfilling the requests of our Readers - YOU!

Until next week, "Please read the Posted Signs". Please Read the Posted Signs

1 comment:

  1. DC HERE MY READERS!
    Why...? I don't know! But our Web-Master Dan put the "Picture/Sign", of "MY GRAND-CHIHUAHUA-KIDS", in this weeks, "P-R-T-P-S". Never try to hide under the "Covers + Pillow".
    "THE CHIHUAHUA TOUNGS", SHALL FIND YOU!"
    My Post, "COSPLAY BOOK REVIEW": (1000 INCREDABLE COSPLAY AND COSTUME IDEAS!) will be present to you as soon as the Publisher get to me MY COPIES!
    (OH HOW THE WAIT TO SEE MYSELF IN IT IS A "KILLER".)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...