Saturday, February 02, 2013

Please Read the Posted Signs


"Welcome to 2old4anime's INSPIRATIONAL SIGNS"

Each week here, I (D.C. Rushton), shall be presenting 5 Anime or Cosplay signs for your Enjoyment.

Make You Laugh, or Just Make You Think!

Okay, DC isn't feel to well this week and we have a short one for you. Though it is short, it is a lesson that DC wanted to pass along to all out Pokemon Battlers.

Just because it has the Pokeball and says 'GYM', doesn't mean you should go in. If it looks like a bad idea, it is usually a BAD IDEA!

Check out the pictures below and let DC know if you would join this gym!

 
Thus ends our cautionary tale of looking before you leap!

If you have any suggestions, drop me a comment here. I love fulfilling the requests of our Readers - YOU!

Until next week, "Please read the Posted Signs". Please Read the Posted Signs

4 comments:

  1. There's a "real" Pokemon Gym?? Whatever that is, it sure looks like no ordinary gym! Only the bravest would dare to enter and challenge whatever faces them... I suppose! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea where this is, but I would sure as hell never enter this place.

      Delete
  2. Can we find Pokemon there? Pikuchu I choose you! Lolz. Looks like some hardcore gym...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would rather bring a Legendary Pokemon to that place or just skip it entirely. too damn scary!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...