Thursday, August 29, 2013

Gamestop and Pokemon Exclusives

My son hasn't really been playing my Wii U system when he visits. We did however finally play it this past weekend. I think this may have been because we hit GameStop for some stuff. As you know, I am not really a gamer. My son whips my arse all the time and it is kind of embarrasing sometimes. It doesn't stop me from playing with him, but if he is an expert, well, I am picking a new game - LOL.

GameStop currently has the Shiny version of some of the rare Pokemon and he wanted to get them. Now he has a DSi and a 3DS. I told him that since he has a couple versions of games needed, he can download one to each game system. He was really excited about that, but couldn't find his DSi this past weekend.

I can see plenty of trips to GameStop each weekend I have him now. The good news is that there are 3 of these stores in close driving distance to me.

To get your Shiny Pokemon at GameStop, you need:

1. A Nintendo DS™, Nintendo DSi™, Nintendo DSi XL™, Nintendo 3DS™, or Nintendo 3DS XL system
2. A copy of Pokémon Black Version, Pokémon White Version, Pokémon Black Version 2, or Pokémon White Version 2
3. The Pokédex within your game
4. No more than 11 Wonder Cards in your possession

Just to empty my wallet a bit more, I reserved Pokemon Rumble U. Why the Hell would I reserve this as it is only a download code you ask? Well, because you get a Black or White Kyurem NFC Figure with the purchase. Not a bad deal and a very cool wayt to start playing the game.
It is actually being released today, so I think I will be driving over to pick up the game and figure. I may get some others, but will probably leave that for later with him. It may give me a couple days to play it before he does so I can get used to it before him. I am sure he will still beat me down though - UGH!

To try to empty my wallet even further, GameStop is producing a Limited Edition Skylanders SwapForce Dark version ($99.99). It is $25.00 more than the regular version ($74.99), but you also get 2 extra dark figures. Not sure if it is worth it, but I don't have any portals or items for my son to play here. Maybe it could be a Yule present or I could hit up Mom as she usually asks what to get him - heehee.

Video preview after the break!



Any Gamers out there eyeing any of these up for purchase??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just Read and Run, leave me a note about what you thought of the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...